In partnership with Apply EBP, Region 13 presents the Texas School-Based OT/PT Webinar Series for Spring 2024!
Upon registration, you will receive access codes to two Apply EBP webinars.
- Webinar 1: The 5 Practical Steps to Conflict Resolution in IEP Team Decision-Making is mandatory.
- Webinar 2 is free choice.
The webinar series offers the following options:
Fit4Work: Screening Work Skills to Support Employment
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
Screening and Strategies for Vision Deficits in Children: Part 1 - Visual acuity, visual field, eye teaming and tracking
3 Components of a Thorough School-Based OT Evaluation
Emergency Evacuation Planning for Students with Disabilities
Come and hear from leading experts in our field as well as learn practical application of the current evidence and hottest topics in school-based practice!
Questions regarding CEUs:
- For PTs and PTAs: Apply EBP is a TPTA approved provider of CEUs.
- For OTs and OTAs: Apply EBP is a AOTA approved provider of CEUS.
- You will receive a total of 3 CEU hours directly from Apply EBP if you complete both webinars.
Optional Expert Q&A Session: Join us via Zoom on 4/2/24, 1:30-2:30pm to ask Sue Cecere questions about the 5 Practical Steps of Conflict Resolution.
How do I get my access codes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org after you register!