CTE Certification by Exam 22-23 (Trades and Industrial Education)
Educators who hold a current valid classroom teaching certificate and bachelor's degree may add marketing, health science, and trades and industrial education with verified work experience and current licensure when required. For additional information on the specific requirements for each certification area continue reading below.
Credential Review Steps:
- Provide a copy of your current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate
- Complete the Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) form
- Provide a copy of current licensure, certification, or registration by a nationally recognized accrediting agency based on a recognized test or measurement
- Click Register to submit payment for the credential review (non-refundable)
- Email all required documents to email@example.com
Requirements to qualify for each certification area
Trades and Industrial Education with SOQ:
Two years of full-time wage earning experience within the past ten years in one or more approved occupations
Licensure, certification, or registration by nationally recognized agency or successful performance on NOCTI exam
Current valid Texas classroom teaching certificate
Who is this for?
Certification by Exam Requests
Who do I contact for more information?
CTE: Career & Technical Education
Online Course, Self-directed
Registration Closes: None